Years of research and testing went into the creation of the PowerDyne Jupiter.
Grippy natural rubber and a large, flat surface with signature dimples provide the stability and predictable bite needed for fast stops, quick starts and delicate balance. To help reduce weight, the signature bell shape and the forged, hollow stem combine to make the Jupiter lighter than other bulky toe stops, allowing the skater to be quicker and more nimble.
Jupiter toe stops are non-marking and are recommended for all surfaces, including wood, sport tile, concrete/cement and outdoor skating surfaces. The Jupiter toe stops are sold in pairs.
PowerDyne Jupiter Toe Stop Features:
- Non-marking, grippy natural rubber
- Large flat surface (54 mm diameter) with signature dimples for stability and bite
- Signature bell shape provides large stopping surface in a lightweight design
- Overall height of 57 mm with a useable thread stem length of 26 mm.
- Molded safety line indicates when rubber is nearly worn down to the stem
- Hollow forged aluminum stem
- Great for all surfaces including wood, sport tile, concrete/cement, and outdoor surfaces
- Sold in pairs